Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday ~ A time to Redeem

I have always liked Mondays ~ I know I'm an odd ball! 

I know most hate going back to work. Getting back in the swing of things. 
 However, I enjoy routine and I think it's important! 
I always enjoy family time & fun weekend events, but Monday is the day
where we stay in our pj's all day long.
I clean, get caught up on laundry, focus on what school work we have to complete for the week,
and overall just have a relaxing day! 
There is something about the weekend that leaves my house looking like a train wreck! 
Mondays are a time to regroup, to mentally prepare yourself for the week ahead.
A lot of times a Monday can set the pace for what the rest of your week will be like. 
This Monday, Madilyn and I are doing a little happy dance - We only have 2 Mondays left until 
SUMMER BREAK! 
I am not sure who is happier, she or I?! 
As a homeschooling Mama I look forward to the breaks just as much as she does! 

Monday is a fresh start, new beginning of sorts, and we are given a chance to redeem the time!  
"See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16
(Redeem: to make up for; make amends for; to obtain the release or restoration of.)

On this Monday as you are getting back into your daily routine for the week, I challenge you to make the most of your time. 
See what's lacking in your life, spiritually, mentally, & physically.
Set goals for yourself this week - sets goals for your family this week! 
Achieve them! 
Leave last week in the past. Don't let whatever bogged you down, circumstances, day to day life, get in the way of obtaining joy this week! Be encouraged, be the light that brightens someone else's day!



No comments: