Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Under Construction!

He's still working on me...
to make me just what I ought to be...
It took him just a week to make the moon & the stars...
the sun & the earth & Jupiter & Mars...
How loving and patient he must be...
HE'S STILL WORKING ON ME!!!


As I have worked on this blog for two days with 
great FRUSTRATION I was reminded of this song! 
From copying & pasting, html codes, gadgets, layouts, templates, 
& more I about gave up! 
I am glad I didn't though! 

I wanted to create a blog for several reasons:

1 - I think it will be a sanity break for me as a wife, mother, &
home school teacher to our little ones sometimes it's just nice to do something for yourself! 
2- I hope that I am able to encourage other women! 
"Fight the good fight of faith..." I Timothy 6:12
3- I love to journal so what better way to do that than blog?! 

I hope that you enjoy following my post and my prayer is that some how, some way, they may help you in your daily walk. 

"See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16 


No comments: